I heard the news
I know it hurts
I feel for you…
If there’s anything I can do
Just tell me so…
I’ll always be here for you
We all had our share of heartaches
I myself have been a witness
To countless broken hearts
One thing you must remember my friend
You are never alone in everything you go through
I’m just here whenever you need a friend
All things may come to pass
But you must be strong for those who love you
You must carry on…
Grieve if you must
Cry hard if it will make you feel better
Just don’t let the pain make you crumble
I will not ask you to dry those tears away
I will not stop you if you want to scream
Just let it all out…
Don’t let it burn you…
Time may not heal a wound so deep
But I’m a friend who’ll stay beside you, and see that you make it through


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home