Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Lover… would you want me back
Knowing I’ve larked around
And caused contempt on your heart

Would you forget the past?
And give me a second chance
To make up for the blunders I’ve done


Would your kiss still be as sweet?
Would your embrace still be as tender?
Would you change your ways claiming me as the one liable


Please say you won’t…
Leave this wayward heart forlorn
But if you feel like there’s no more hope for us
The only comfort I could give you then… would be my goodbye

2 Comments:

Blogger DenziL said...

This one touched my heart..... I sometimes wonder why cant i write such good poems?? Maybe God does not gift this talent to everyone.... Keep writing...

5:11 PM  
Blogger ...... said...

oh denzil...there's a lot more from where this came from
I sometimes feel my heart is going to explode!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home