Monday, April 18, 2005

I miss you baby

b

It’s been a while

Since I’ve cut off the tie that binds us

Since then, I’ve been quite dismal

It was a dubitable judgment I’ve put on this affair

The urge to be free persuaded me

The thought of being whole on my own corroborated my whim

I was mesmerized, and a bit excited

To be emancipated and carefree again

Like the teenager I was

Before I met you…

Before life became so complicated between us two

Where even simple breathes became hard to take

Until one day…

Solitude knocked on my door

And paid me an unsolicited visit

I wasn’t prepared for such an appointment

But I welcomed it, like any longed-for guest

And the joyride with liberty ended right there n’ then….

And so I remembered the cliché

Time flies when you’re having fun

Suddenly the thought of you popped in my head

All of the wonderful memories shared with you

Came pouring in on my stunned brain

And I realized how much I missed you…

I missed your smile

I missed the way you smirk

When I make a fool of myself

I missed those brown eyes

Staring at me, like I’m the only girl in the world

I missed our repartee that most of the time ends up in quarrels

I missed your touch

That pierces through my veins

And causes me to crumble inside

I missed your passionate kisses

That never fails to make me blush

But baby most of all, I missed your love so badly….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home