***DISTURBED***
Sleep passed up on me
As I sit alone
Fully awake,
All through the night
Pondering and jotting down
Thoughts that could keep me away from hurting
The clock strikes two
And the drizzle still tips out
On my window
Still I keep on pondering
On thoughts, that could keep me lost
While my haunting fears are calling
Slit my wrist again
On the hope
It could pacify the ache
That I’m feeling
And it did… for a while
I was sedated
Is ‘bout to rise
And I’m still on the doorsill
Of my wide arrayed thoughts
Not wanting to let go
Too frightened that anguish might suddenly cuts in


5 Comments:
WALANG MAGREREAK!!!!
I ain't solicitng sympathy from anyone... i just feel so fucking rotten the whole night... i'm wasted the whole day too!!!
hanuva?! sabi na kasing sa jugular vein na agad!!!!
ayyy kakulet ng konsiyensya kong itu, sabi nang wag ka magreak..hmmp.
well sasagutin n rin kita, eh kc po ndi ako nagpapakamatay, nagpapamanhid lng... kumbga ito ang ponstan ko, or advil n rin.
react..react...react...react....
beeeeeeehhh!!!!(o....o....inaaaay! si milli po o....inaambahan po ako ng kutsilyo...hehe. smile ka naman dyan kahit corny ako..)
oi death, hmmmp... is ka pa. buti wla kang makabagbag damdaming cnabi... hehehe..buti nman..salamat sa pagdalaw!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home