Monday, June 20, 2005

Silence..........

Shhh… scream not so loud my friend

Let the pain echoes by itself

Your protesting rage reverberates through my window

And I can’t help but cry the tears for you

But some who might be eavesdropping won’t understand

Just like not everyone cares to watch a candle melting

Don’t get too hysterical

No one’s gonna catch you if you fall but you, yourself alone



See these scars on my wrist?

They are the legacy of my embittered dreams

But I savor them like the last tear I cried

For they’re all I have

In times of my maddening solitude

When neither friend, nor lover cares

When neither faith, nor hope could pacify the fear

They cover up the ache that pulsates


Don’t make everyone see

How desperate the likes of us can be

Don’t let everyone know

How depression took control

A lot of faceless sneer

Could only bring you further down

While the rosy counseling

Would mean nothing more, but random letters put together


I know you’re tired

Feeling the same emotions over and over again

I myself got tired

Listening to the voice inside my heart

But still it talks to me

Not wanting to give up on me

Encouraging me to go on, move on, and be strong

How then could I ignore such persistent voice?


Let me ask you now my friend

Has that voice inside your heart stopped talking?

Or have your piercing grievance muted it?

Maybe silence would do you good…

Maybe then, you’ll hear the words

Not one of us can deliver the way we should

Be quiet now my friend, and stay still

Close your eyes….and listen…

3 Comments:

Blogger ...... said...

embrace the pain shine...with open arms..ur in tears co'z until now you can't accept the pain that comes along with the truth. i know, co'z ive been harboring n' nurturing pain myself..for quite a long time now...and it kills much more than physical pain does.

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haay

1:44 AM  
Blogger deathmarch said...

..the truth is unkind.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home