I'll be here
I’ll be here
As long as you want me to stay
But if my presence doesn’t make up
For the emptiness that you feel
And my words still keeps its constant rhyme
But no longer have its meaning
Then I’ll be the first one to say goodbye
I’ll be here
As long as you feel the need for company
But if I can’t cease the tears that are falling
And if loneliness overwhelms your pain
I will keep my mouth shut
And my heart receptive
For the verdict that you’ll put down on me
I’ll be here
If you still consider me as a friend
If you still believe I’m worthy of your time
And that this friendship, would last long
Enough for us to grow and learn from
I will be here… not only because you want me to
But because I want you to want me to be here for you


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home