Thursday, July 21, 2005

My pray'r for us all

I don’t want to be alone
Though, I know
I never was
Because you’re there
Not behind me
Nor beside me
But inside my heart

You keep telling me to have faith
And I faltered
I was too scared to hope
For the hope was too feeble
To rely onto
You said everything’s gonna be okay
And I was too cynical to ever believe

My only solace was to cry
Unburdening my heavy heart
Through the torrent tears and sighs
I’m always at the edge
On the brink of falling apart and fading away
But I feel your love pulling me up
Giving me another reason to carry on with life

Sometimes I forget
Sometimes I knowingly flout
What the faint voice inside my heart mutters
Your love is absolute, perfect, and supreme
What is there for me to fear?
When I know, you’re always there
To guide me when I’m lost, to uplift me when I’m down

Your love is my therapy
Your love is my savior
Your love is generous
Your love is my guarantee
Your love can make me walk
Through the blazing inferno
Through fuming hailstorm

Lord, I am not alone in this darkness,
We now call our home
Come to all of us
Don’t let us drown in this sludge
We’re submerged in
Some of us are just too blinded to believe
We’ll ever be set free

Shed some light into our blinded eyes
Heal the broken hearted ones
Quench the thirst of those peeved soul

ded eyeslight ine

s darkness

mewhispersp

wePacify the fear that weakens the hope
Wipe away the tears that never seemed to cease
Unburden those who never felt how it is to be serene
This is my prayer of hope for the desperate spirits like me

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TAMA YAN MAY sya lang ang ating tanggulan sa masalimuot na sanlibutan... ang moog na matibay na pamuksa kay satang mga lalang... LAPITAN MO SYA SA TAWAG NA MAIROG.. SI HESUS ANG TIMBULAN NG SA KANYA'Y SUSUNOD

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Avid FAN lng pala =))

9:44 PM  
Blogger ...... said...

wowowee... kalalim naman nun... ndi ko sya naarok, pagkat ako'y isan lamang latak ng lipunana.
wahehhehehehehehe....

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home