Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Sweet Encounter!!!

Paper dolls and butterflies

Rainbow skies and misty ambiance

Breathtaking vista welcoming me into a whole new paradise

And I have you as my sweet usher throughout this cruise

I don’t think I could ask for more, my love…

I fancy tangible visions of you and me in a magnificent rapture

Just you and I, all alone in a glorious moment that is ours to relish

Moment by moment… my life is becoming more real than ever

And I thank you my baby for bringing out the best in me

It’s like a dream come true, finding someone like you in the midst of this crazy world

I was caught off guard by this sweet encounter

I was too wrapped up in my own delusion of life’s paradoxes

I never gave love a room inside this satiated heart

Until you found me… and showed me a special meaning to it

At that moment everything around me changed so swiftly….

Suddenly the sound of the birds singing delightfully echoes throughout the sky

And the dainty flowers scented the whole fields

I felt a captivating kind of sensation coming over me

As I embrace the beauty that surrounds me

All of these are because of you my dear…

You filled the empty space within me

My soul that is yearning for something new to believe in, is now nourished with tenderness

Having you near, I feel invigorated and enthused

You lifted up my spirit, something no one has ever done before

If this is an enchantment… let me not wake up no more

For in you my universal bliss has materialized

And you have become a part of me I can never deny

From now until the end the sweet encounter I had with you will always be in my memory

Something I would re-live over and over again…

Until the last of my dying breathe, until my time has come to an end…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home