Wednesday, April 20, 2005

You will never ever know

How much you’ve pained me

And it will never ever show

For I won’t give you the benefit of sympathizing with me

All along I thought I’ve found a friend in you

Sadly as it may seem… it was nothing more than a dream

I had so much to offer

If you’d only given me a chance

I even thought we could be friends forever

If you’d only been a little more patient

But I guess this familiarity between us

Has become too comfortable for our own good

You drifted away from me

Treated me like a stalking stranger

You acted like you don’t even know me

Still I won’t bother to ask no more

So don’t be surprised

When someday soon, I won’t even recall your name

I’m devastated

Once again disappointed

By my hope of finding a one of a kind friendship

It was too foolish of me

To jump into something I’m not even sure is real

I could just hope this would be the last that I’d be deceived

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home