Saturday, May 07, 2005

Spare me the lies…

Let me see through your eyes

You could be the one

I fervently hope you’ll be the one

To deliver me from my gloomy solitude

To make me feel what love really is

Spare me the cheap lines…

I believe none of those candy-coated words

I want to see more than the eyes could see

I want to know more than those lips could reveal

Let me in, where no one has ever been

Show me the special spot you keep within

Spare me the silly game…

The kind boys n’ girls like to play

No longer am I an old hand

No more shall I fall prey to its plot

Show me the real thing

One that is not decorated with heavenly deceit

Spare me the long wait…

Don’t tell me you’re not ready

Don’t tell me you aren’t sure of yourself yet

Don’t tell me companionship is all you can offer for now

Don’t make me crumble like a frail sand castle

I can’t bear the thought of another mistake to make

But if you really cant love me…

Then tell me at once

Don’t make me hope on hope

Don’t make me wish for something unlikely

Don’t let me live in a world of make-believe

Make it real.... show me the real deal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home