Wednesday, May 04, 2005

You are my black Saturday

In which I find myself mourning every minute of my life

Like drought on a desert

You hang me out to dry

You are my black seraph

With whom I reckon will be the only one

Beside me in times of grievous sorrow

And luscious temptations

You are my anesthesia

Numbing me from inside

When all thoughts of happy endings

Seems impossible and out of hand

You are my preposterous disease

Slowly decaying me to bits and pieces

Until a new corrupted me is reborn

You are my icy coffin

To where I lay myself to eternal sleep

Along with my fragile faith n’ hopes

I’ve buried inside my dreams

You are my dark half

Able to kill me with empty threats

And uplift me with a trifling symphony

You are my spider web

From which I struggle to be set free

And from where entangling would be

Like tearing my heart apart

You are my lifeless idol

To whom I bleed for

You are the beginning of my awakening

And also the end of my virgin soul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home