Monday, May 16, 2005

Will you...?

You’ve lost me

Trying to keep me by your side

You broke me

While holding me too tight

You possess me

Like I’m some kind of property

Now I’m crushed

Struggling to keep it together

More and more I’m torn apart

But you never cared

Seeing me down on my knees

Begging for release

You think its all drama

When I tell you how I feel

You think I’m exaggerating

Each time I make an effort to break free

Still you failed to notice

The tears that fell from these eyes

You played deaf

To all of my cries

I’m so close on detesting you

This love, this affair

Is gradually taking my life away

Would you then take the risk?

If all the love that I’ve felt

Would turn into sour disgust

Will you still love me?

Knowing that I’m no longer that same person

You fell in love with

Will you linger?

If I deny you the chance to win me over

Will you…?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home