Monday, June 27, 2005

>>0ne sided conversation w/my cat

Can I hurt you?
Maybe I’ll feel better
If I do
Can I kill you?
Maybe it can straighten out
My distorted point of view

Can I strike you with a hammer?
Can I stab you with a knife?
Can I pluck your eyeballs out?
Can I wrench your claws one by one?
Can I shave off all your furs?
Can I…can I… can I…???

Can I strangle you to death?
Can I bang you on the wall?
Can I rip your limbs apart?
Can I cut your flesh piece by piece?
Can I slice you open like a frog?
Can I set fire on your cute little wagging tail?

Can I hurt you?
Will you understand?
Will you let me?
Can you forgive me?
Are you willing to give up your useless life?
For a master that has gone mad?

4 Comments:

Blogger ...... said...

Oh...and fyi this conversation really did occur, guess i'm just too fucked up last night... i lost my grip..hayyyy...

sna lamunin nko ng lupa, maputulan ng hininga, sana..sana..sana

2:31 PM  
Blogger deathmarch said...

totoo to????? waaahhhhhh...wawa man pusa ah....away kita!!! hahaha. sakin na lang muna si muning, baka maubos nine lives nyan..

3:42 PM  
Blogger ...... said...

oo totoo sya, pero buhay pa naman ung pusa ko, although may mga shaved parts n sya..bwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah ganun ha!!! hintayin mo milli at padating na ang magkakapon sa yo..matikman mo ang lupit ng mga pusang gala...harharhar!!!!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home