Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Where are you angel?

I’ve been missing you like hell

You didn’t even say goodbye

You just left without telling me why

I’m lonely now…

And the thought of you so faraway from me, makes me want to cry

Where are you baby?

How come you don’t even call me?

I was thinking ‘bout you all day

And my mind have wandered off somewhere lazily

How I wish you’d come home now to me

And see how your leaving got me acting crazy

How could you leave me like this?

Did it not occur to you, I’ll be longing for your presence?

My sadness cannot be disguised

How you’ve paralyzed my mind cannot be denied

Oh, when will you be coming back?

Let my heart once again feels what it’s like to smile

I’m counting the minutes

Until they turned to days

All my nights have been tedious and dreary

Still no indication you’ll be returning to me

Never thought it could hurt this bad

Never thought you could inflict pain in this heart

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaww! ayon kay shine: 'SABEL, DIS MAS BE LAB!!!!'

1:16 AM  
Blogger deathmarch said...

now, isn't that something?....=)

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did the captain of the titanic cry?! the best thing in life is to be loved and be loved... ahihihi

4:22 PM  
Blogger ...... said...

TAMA NA ANG COMMENTS!!!!!!!!...wla nang mapaglagyan ang suka ko!!! puno na ang timba at tabo!!! ubos na rin ang laman ng tiyan ko!!!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home