Monday, August 29, 2005

Never in a thousand years
Would I ever get to see
Someone so endearing as you could be

Never in my life
Would there be another chance
For me to run into those hypnotic eyes

Auburn as the dried leaves of autumn
You remind me of the picturesque splendor in this world
I never took notice before

It was too careless of me
To cause rain to tip from those eyes
I wish I didn’t see the anguish dancing while you cried

I was in a daze
To know it was you, I really wanted in my life

Forgive me sweetheart; allow me to mend the wounds I caused in your heart

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aahh, lab!

11:26 AM  
Blogger DenziL said...

There are no words to describe the poems you write...... the words just touch the heart.....

2:05 PM  
Blogger ...... said...

hey denzil, i see you've added me to your friend's blog list. I can't deny the fact that i'm really honored to be a part of such a very nice blog. hope you don't mind, me dropping by once in a while. :D

11:33 AM  
Blogger ...... said...

hehehe... nagkamali pla ako ng comment kaya uulitin ko nlng ulit. Drift, musta na??? nanap ka saken ni blue, miss kn raw nya :D at kelan ko nman kya ulit masisilyan ang iyong blog???
... sana malapit na!

11:36 AM  
Blogger DenziL said...

Hey Milli.... Thanks for adding me to your blog list... I am flattered to read that my blog is one of the best... Thats the best compliment I can ever get... THank you so much..

I must say that I visit your blog for those lovely poems you write... Keep writing and keep inspiring... I have added you to my blogging list so that everyone can read your lovely poems.. :)

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home