Monday, August 15, 2005

A matter of time

It’s not as if I ain’t missing you
It’s not as if I ain’t wishing you were here
But I think it’s what’s best for us
To be apart for a while
Until we can resolve certain issues
We dare not speak out in the open
I tried to speak up about my concerns
But we only end up fighting
Getting no resolution
And hurting one another
With words we shouldn’t have said
But the emotions were far too stronger than reason
So now, you’re there on your own
And I’m here, all alone
Still thinking… contemplating
The passion that kept our love burning
Was a little too strong
And it seethed through our veins
Almost burned us to the ground
It’s too early to get back together
And too early to say it’s all over
Let time mend the wounds
Let it make us crave for one another
And if it won’t
If it just won’t bring back how we used to feel
Then it’s probably time to let go…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home