Friday, August 12, 2005

Would it?

Amidst all these confusion
With the world and the people
That complicates rather than soothe
Would you be my pain?
To make sure that I can still feel
Would you be the love?
That would make this life worth living
Would you be my emptiness?
When I’m too satiated to breathe
Would you be the tears?
That I would cry, when my heart is heaving
Would you be the lie?
That would keep me believing
Would you be the heartbeat?
That would be the proof of my existence
Would you???
If the rhymes I write
Cannot sustain the emotions
Wanting to break out on the surface
Would you be my voice?
When the need to scream arises
Would you be the silence?
That would appease the turbulence
Would you be the tide?
That would sweep me away
When the pain becomes too evident to hold back
Would I be asking too much?
If I borrow your soul, when mine is too broken to understand
Would it still feel the same?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home