I made a vow
Beyond your knowledge
I made a promise
To be faithful and yours alone
I made the biggest step
Towards changing my fate
I am more than willing and able now
To stay by your side
I took a risk
Without your least notion
I've finally decided
To love you until the end of time
Madly in love
I've never felt this way before
Until the day you came along
And showed me how capable I am of being a hopeless romantic fool
If this be an illusion
Or a fabrication of my insane imagination
Then leave me in this state of trance
Let no one wake me up from this sweet and delightful stupor
Beyond your knowledge
I made a promise
To be faithful and yours alone
I made the biggest step
Towards changing my fate
I am more than willing and able now
To stay by your side
I took a risk
Without your least notion
I've finally decided
To love you until the end of time
Madly in love
I've never felt this way before
Until the day you came along
And showed me how capable I am of being a hopeless romantic fool
If this be an illusion
Or a fabrication of my insane imagination
Then leave me in this state of trance
Let no one wake me up from this sweet and delightful stupor


7 Comments:
I have fallen in LOVE.... and it has broken my heart....
Dont fall in LOVE so madly that anyone will break your heart....
Forget everything and start LIFE anew..
wow!!! nice one denzil...
I like it, can you write some more for me...pls!!!
well what can i say... love is crazy and so am I ;D
lessons in love by level 42!
crazy love by poco!
i smell some compatibility!
endearment!
"....start life anew!"
There is one in this world who loves u so much..that he can give his life for u...
Wait for that person..... He will come into ur life one day....
dumadaan lang
pam, may! kmusta naman kayo jan?? :)
ako ay napasilip lamang..
you shud love someone madly..but he shud b desrving....afterall it a give n take...mor u giv more u will get
Post a Comment
<< Home