Saturday, March 12, 2005

disturbed little me...

Incandescent eyes and a muted smile

Gazing up the distant and mellow midnight sky

Distressed and petrified of tomorrow

I wonder and ponder disturbing thoughts

False hopes and misleading dreams

I cogitate when they will end

Everything around me seems like bogus

Concentrating is quite a hard labor to do

With all these what if’s roaming inside my head

I was left with nothing to do

Paralyzed I was for the time being

Until I find the courage within

Ill be a hopeless bamboozle

An empty dreamer,a pathetic imbecile

No words of wisdom can be of help

No friends saying “you can make it” will do

There’s a small fiord peeking inside my brains

Calling out on me despondently

Telling me to move it or break it

With me immobile and helpless

I don’t think I can ever get to where I should be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home