Saturday, March 12, 2005

i love you... i hate you...!!!!!!!!!!

I am a lost person, living a messed up life

Don’t tell me what to do; don’t tell me what to say

And please stop putting words into my mouth

I am my own person, even though we’ve been together for quite some time

I am telling you now; you still don’t know me at all

For so long I’ve tried my best to reach you

To make you understand, to allow you inside my soul

But everything has been a waste of time

Co’z you never cared to look deeper than you should

And it pains me to see that little do you care to know ‘bout the real me

All you see is what’s on the outside… merely a façade I try to create

A hard shell I hide behind as protection from the likes of you

A sucker for a happy ending I was, I was fooled into thinking that you and I were fated to be together

But I’m just too tired of this bickering…

Quite exhausted from this on and off association with you

Quit making a fool of me

I’ve had it up to here

You just don’t know how many times I’ve wanted to break free

Still something ‘bout you is stopping me from doing so

Just don’t push your luck too much, or you’ll end up in the dumps

You twist and bend me at your will

I admit I was deceived by that angel look in your eyes

Like a child you beg me to stay

Like a devil you trick me into an eternal inferno…

And for that I despise you so much!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home