Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Damned thoughts

I’ve been keeping

To this day

They’re trying to come out in the open

But I can only do so much

To keep myself from caving in

High and dry I struggle to keep in control

While contending with the taxing world

They say it’s lonely at the top

I’d rather be lonely up there

Than an empty washout down here

It’s a quite reasonable prize to pay

Destiny is a peculiar thing to expound on

Is it something volatile?

Or is it predetermined?

Life, love, destiny and death are relatively inscrutable

Phenomena that I may never figure out

As long as I’m still unclaimed by my maker

‘Been sleeping on it

For such a very long time

Unable to come up with anything

Intangible for my mind to absorb

Maybe I’m just too shallow

To be pondering on deep thoughts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home