Wednesday, June 01, 2005

CaNt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can’t find no trace

Of the happiness I once cherished

Can’t find no reason

Why I must keep on writing

My words never loses its rhyme

But my life have already lost its meaning

Can’t capture that moment

When I can finally shine

Can’t fight the temptation

Of giving in to my fears

Why must I be such a worrywart?

Can’t find no effective remedy as well

Can’t turn over a new leaf

Can’t just leave my pain under the sheets

Can’t even get no serene sleep

So many questions I keep on asking

Not one has given me enough incentive

To keep me believing

Can’t take anyone’s complimentary advice

Though a bit accurate and sharp they appear

Still too lame and brittle

For me to bank on

Can’t depend on everyone

Even my alleged friends have ceased to be there

Can’t tell that boy, he got me besotted

Can’t argue with both heart and mind

It’s a risk far too great to take

And falling flat on my face

Is even a greater disgrace

A friendship like this one need not be altered

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yihiii...besotted pala ha! sino ba ang kaawa-awang nilalang?!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home