This love is what I call a romantic tragedy
I thought having you would complete me…
I guess I was wrong and so were you
To have thought I was the right one
And that I’m destined to be your other half
But the dreams we’ve built were completely washed away by the tide
You were my stronghold then
… and this love, my comfort
can’t believe all the love has been altered by indifference
and you’ve become quite nonchalant ‘bout my concerns
Everything that I used to love doing for you
Became more of an obligation than a feat of devotion
You now find me at fault,
For falling out of love
You claim that I’ve changed
But I never did
I am what I’ve always been
It’s you who never noticed
Sometimes I wonder…
If you really loved me
How come, you don’t seem to even know me?
We’ve been through the rough times
And though we’ve survived it all
It wasn’t for the better; you and I have become monsters
How could we go on?
Knowing there’s no more respect
Left to keep us together
Why must we prolong?
Something that is bound to be undone
By our futile disputes
How long must you play this charade?
Of us being okay,
When we’re obviously not
How long must you let us both suffer?
Just to prove to yourself that we could pull it off
How much more can you endure…?
In heaven’s name
You’ve got to let me go
God knows, how much I loved you
But little by little
This love is tearing us apart
And I don’t want to leave, knowing something else is broken aside from our hearts


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home