Sunday, March 13, 2005

Every waking day of my life is like an eternity spent in hell

Bitter tears fall endlessly like there’s no tomorrow

I’ve tried so hard to make it stop, but the more I do the more they intensify

Bit by bit this misery is eating me… until only emptiness remains

I’m drowning, I’m dying, I wanted to let go… and yet it seems like the hardest thing to do

Every time I’d close my eyes all I see around me is complete darkness

While I sit in one corner… shivering, cold, and alone

It’s like a nightmare taunting me… no matter what I do this vision lingers within me

I admit that I am afraid of a lot of things

Including today, tomorrow, and even my forgotten past

I long to find a shelter where I can finally rest my soul

This weary heart is just too frail to fight any battle

For I only seek tranquility in this journey

And yet all I ever found were more despair and agony

This load I carry with me is weighing me way, way down

Please somebody heed my call…

Help this lost soul find its home

I am torn… and almost at the edge of breaking down

I am so tired of crying all day and all night

I am so tired of hating myself

I guess ending it all will be the best way out

But it might take all the guts in the world for me to do it

To hold a knife and bury it deep down my chest

Or even get myself to swallow a stupid, bitter, little pill

For I am nothing more than a spineless, pathetic, psychosomatic bitch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home