Sunday, March 13, 2005

juvenile delinquent

I am a juvenile delinquent

A rebel in disguise

I break the rules and formulate my own to follow

I live by my own standards, oblivious to the rest of the world

I live to whine and fuss ‘bout the small issues of life

Don’t ask my why; it’s none of your business anyway

Stop pretending you can relate

It would take more than a mundane mind to be able to connect with me

I detest them sympathizers of this world

They make me feel sorrier for myself than I already am

Empty words of advice are for free

Take them; apply them at your own risk

At the end of the day you’ll notice yourself wonderin’ if it’s all worth it

Profound adages and proverbs retail all sorts of wisdom

It’s up to you to choose which kind suits you best

Some just suck up to the idea of being morally upright and conscientious

While others get contented with their nasty kind of lifestyle

There are only two sides in this mythical world

You’re either with the good or the bad

As for me, I’ll just settle in the middle and play the role of a bereaved spectator

An outsider likely to mingle but unwilling to be subdued

A radical spirit with plenty of reservations

Having an overdose of life’s inconsistencies made me disoriented

Fed up on this constant roller coaster ride

Sometimes I’d bang my head on the wall, just to prevent all these malicious thoughts from materializing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home