Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The intention behind

This spontaneous chronicle

Shadowed by the thirst

For charm and fascination

T’was supposed to be plain and simple

But now decorated with extraneous prettifications

I stalled behind languidly

To get myself a dire reality check

This wasn’t what I wanted

Nor what I looked-for

It’s too imposing for my taste

Its just wasn’t me at all

Must go back to the basics

Regardless of the impulsive changes

I ought to re-establish my position

What I had in mind

Before all these embellishments

Got in the way

I’m sitting on the fence

Hesitating to go through

With what I’ve started

Feeling a bit shy

That my pick of the litter

Was a bit lesser than what others had bent

On the contrary

I’m into no game

I don’t need to compete with anybody

Who cares if my concept

Isn’t as great as theirs

In the end, it’s still me and my work that makes the difference

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home