Romancin' d Pain...
I nurtured you,
I sheltered you
On the thought, you’ll be rectified
Once things are settled
You’ve conned me into hoping
I’ll learn something from our affair
You gave me something to feel
From which I’ve become too fixated
It took over me, without warning
You made me reveal everything
Even the dark side of me,
Which I tried so hard to conceal
Your occasional visits
Turned into a permanent lodging
I did not complain
Even treated you like my king
And though I know, your company
Would be my emotional flagellation… still, here I am
I wish we’ve never been acquainted
I wish I never felt
How tender your existence made me feel
But it’s quite too late now
For salvation to come and rescue me
I guess I’m doomed to be with you eternally
Must I love you still?
Even if it would cost me my sanity
Must I linger with you?
Even if tears decant unceasingly
Must I still believe in you?
Knowing all along, you’ve always believed in me


2 Comments:
hi milli!!! wala lang. bumibisita lang po. buhay pa ba yung pusa mo? pag gusto mo nang tepokin, pahiram ko sau yung gas torch ko, mas okay yun, di masakit haha.
hello death, wla na...wla nang buhay ang net life...bakit ganito!?!?!? paksyet... khit kathang isip na buhay nwla pa, ano nlng ang mangyayari?? dko alam, nasisiraan n nga ata ako ng bait...punyeta sana di nko magcng kinabukasan!!! madling sbhin n drama lng ito, pero puta tlga, wla nang kakwenta kwenta ang lahat!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home