Sunday, July 10, 2005

I know

I know how it is
To lose something
You hold so dear
I know how it feels
To sleep knowing
Everything’s intact
And it all just fall apart
When you wake up in the morning

I know what it’s like
Drowning in the memories
And the predicaments
That never seems to end
When a single second
Tantamount to forever
And the hope of redeeming yourself
Becomes a cursed thought

I know how it is
To be living in fear
Always on the lookout
That the pain
Might once again set in
Living every single day
Just because, I have no other choice
But to live it out

So don’t come around
Telling me your life is worse than mine
Don’t’ come around
Showing off how hopeless
Your life has become
And that futility is your way of life
To be on your suicidal bents
Just because of love

We all have questions
Some even died
Without getting a single resolution
Why do you keep brooding?
Over something you know
You can never really do anything ‘bout
Why not just accept things as they were
Instead of battling with it, knowing you can never win

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheheh... just dropping to say ay lab you! milli!!! :p

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home