Monday, July 04, 2005

I want to cry
I’ve so many reasons to,
But I don’t know which one to cry for this time
Everything is falling apart
As if it hasn’t been going on for a long time now
Still I want to cry

I want to cry
But the tears aren’t working with me
Seems like I’m all cried out
And it’s not helping either
To locked them all up inside
My heart feels too heavy to throb

I thought lies
Could make things better
But, why am I here now?
Even the truth slays
The strongest of hearts
Things like these really do make me want to cry

Can’t help but ask why
Can’t help but cry
Still my eyes are all dried out
It’s the torment, of wanting something
And not getting it
I’m so lost and bushed forcing out these damn tears

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cry it out milli 'til your eyes pop...

heheheh kala mo kung sino nho?

cge iyak lang basta walang singahan ha :D

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home