Wednesday, March 30, 2005

hussssh...

Hush now my feeble heart

Let not the sun smolders you

Nor the wind suffocates you

I sense your anguish

I feel the painful sensation

The longing for release and freedom

I see the tears meticulously hidden

No matter what you do

You can never hide it from me

I am a part of you

Just as you are a part of me

None of them may understand, none of them may see the splendor in you

But hush now my feeble heart

Let not your covering be broken

Nor your vulnerable feelings be sold

Take pride and stand tall

I am here for you

And I will never leave your side at any cost

I will be your faithful friend

You will be my assiduous confidant

Let not the agony dishearten you

Together we will face tomorrow with a song of hope

Together we will take courage

We will fend off those who do not believe

So hush now my feeble heart

Dry those tears away

And make up yourself with a delightful smile

That could chase away all those dark clouds in the sky

Remember the promise I made

You can count on every word I said

There will be times of endless storms

When all signs of light disappears

But I will be your safe guard, your haven

Humming you soothing lullabies

Until sleep calls on you

Be at peace for I will keep you safe… hush now my heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home