Sunday, March 13, 2005

a perfect love soon to blossom

Petals and violin on a warm makeshift bed

Wine and love songs on a moonlighted night

Seems like the perfect recipe for a celebration, designed for a love like no other

Hear the angels sing our song

As the wind speak softly of my devotion

Images of butterflies and pink daffodils

A reverie that engulfs us through time and space

Transporting us into a whole new paradise

Where only you and I are allowed to reside

Feel the melodious zephyr as it touches lightly into your face

Your enchanting eyes send me shivers on my spine

My famished heart, nourished by your sweet affection

Having you by my side… I could never ask for more

I always thought a love like this can only be found on novels

But having you near me… changed my perspectives

Living never felt this good

And breathing never felt so easy

I was a lost soul… until I found you

A friendship like ours would undeniably last a lifetime

And my heart will never stop beating for you

Even if my life tends to cease

Our love story will be forever written among the stars

Along with it is the promise I make

Forever I will be here for you

Forever this love will always be true…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home