Tuesday, March 15, 2005

sweet lunar affair!!!

A cold and lonesome night, a friend of mine…

A moment of temporary serenity

A brief holiday from all tormenting predicaments

While the rest of the world take a trip to dreamland

I stay awake… contemplating on my significance

Just like any lethal addiction… I can’t let go

Every time the dusk draws near, I feel my whole being come to life

Magnetized by the moon’s enchanting aura… completely absorbed by its mesmerizing beauty

Slowly I drift farther away from my consciousness

Slipping into a space and time where the whole world is mine

Deep in the shadows of the night I felt loved

The glistening stars in the sky made me feel special

What a sweet obsession indeed…

A brief rendezvous with my maker and nature

A rewarding kind of illusion I never want to end

Eccentricity flows through my veins, the only thing that keeps me going

The only tangible thing that I can hold on to

Like cigarettes to smokers

Like coffee to a caffeine addict

It remains to be the only reason why my suicidal tendencies cease to occur

Funny to say that the only thing that keeps me alive is the same thing that drives me insane as well

Life has nothing more to me than a tragedy after another

On and on my life turns upside down

It’s like a cycle I can’t escape

From where I started is where I end up all over again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home