Tuesday, March 15, 2005

i am who i am....

I am me… I am who you see I am

I have neither name nor gender…

I just exist to be me

Living a life with no purpose

Traveling a road with no course

I am me… I am who you see I am

Constantly standing up after every fall

Only to stumble again along the narrow main road

Contusions tattooed on my skin

Reminding me of past mistakes, those are to be repeated again today

I am me… I am who you see I am

Weeping over fading dreams

Counting every drop of tears that fall

Listening to the deafening silence that calls

Ripping out my heart open for all open-minded spectators

I am me… I am who you see I am

Mending old and open wounds

Feeling the pain turn into numbness

As the scars were left to stay behind

For tomorrow’s legacy of today

I am me… I am who you see I am

Prudently building dreams from dust

Only to be blown away from my eyes in an instant

A reckless dreamer I have been

A risky lover I still am

I am me… I am who you see I am

Scared stiff to feel the joy

Believing that afterwards follows the grief

Thinking that it’s better to be sure than sorry

Wanting my every move to be a sure ball

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home