Friday, April 01, 2005

don't wanna be...

I don’t wanna be the reason of your tears

Like a child I pray to be your pride n’ glory

Seems like I’ve always failed everybody including you n’ me

I don’t wanna be the reason of your frustrations

And as always, I’m singled out as the biggest downer in the family

I don’t wanna be the reason of your sufferings

Forgive me for not being exceptional at anything I endeavor in

I don’t wanna be the reason of your regrets

I can only offer you my deepest apologies

Guilt has taken full control of me, killing me leisurely

I don’t wanna be the reason of your unfavorable fate

Somehow, life hasn’t been that sweet

Neither has time been a friend

Delight have always been just a flight of my imagination

Anxiety has always been my constant companion

I don’t wanna be the reason life is not worth living for you

Nor be the reason of your apathy

I don’t wanna be the reason of other people’s hypocrisy over you

Just because I turned out to be like this doesn’t mean you must take the blame for me

I don’t wanna be the cross you’d have to carry all your life…

I don’t wanna be the reason of your hate and disgust

I don’t wanna be the reason of the emptiness in your heart

I don’t wanna be the maddening torn on your side

I don’t wanna be the air that deliberately chokes you to death

I don’t wanna be the reason of the filth in your tongue

I don’t wanna be the reason you must think god is unfair

I don’t wanna be the reason why your dreams have crumbled apart

I don’t wanna be your disgrace n’ shame

I don’t wanna be a wasted soul you must think I am

I just want you to appreciate me for the simplest reason that I am me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home