Sunday, June 05, 2005

folly thing called love.......

Love is a folly

Whoever believes in it is crazy

Apparently, I was not thinking clearly

When all along I thought, you had me

Love is like caramel-coated venom

Luscious but deadly

I was in need of a friend

And you took advantage of me

Now you won’t let me go

Co’z you feel like we’re meant to be

I may have used you for the wrong reasons

But you’re still using me for the wrong notions

Infatuation, affection

I can’t tell the difference

Love and obsession

I can’t define one from the other

It’s prolly my entire fault

For letting this ridiculous fancy, take over me

Time and again

I’d be searching for someone

To supplement me with the sweetness of their existence

Just to see them flail away

Like morning mist on daybreak

Such a fool was I indeed…such a fool!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home