A princess by heart
Crowned with a deceptive hope
She wanders in the dark
Musing about feelings
She never thought she’d ever get to feel
Carefully examining
The teeming shadows
That embraces her whole being
She felt so defenseless
Her beloved domicile was an inept fortress
In the hours of darkness
She hunkers down trembling
On the edge of the bed
Desperately rocking herself to and fro
Wishing to appease her turbulent soul
She looked up on me, and I was frozen
Her eyes were overflowing with tears
Without a sound she weeps
I tried to come closer to wipe them away
But the closer I get, the farther she seems to be
It wasn’t long before I realized
I’ve already seen that face somewhere
And it dawned on me clearly… it was just a dream
And the gutted face I was looking at
…Was mine


1 Comments:
the world is a vampire...( o e ano ngayon?! hehe [pasensha sa naloloko na, bagong bili kasi straight jacket..])..
Post a Comment
<< Home