Sunday, June 05, 2005

If you think, you know me

Think again my friend

If you think, you’ve seen through me

Look again on both ends

There’s something amiss

I, myself hasn’t quite figured it out yet

Bare-naked, I flaunted my soul

For everyone to pass judgment on

My mental state is blank

Like a piece of paper, speckled with dots

Dots that were the marks of my fate

But really now, as a whole it’s just empty

So you think you’ve seen enough

But I’m just beginning

To write ‘bout my crammed sentiments

Feelings that I’ve felt

Feelings that I’m still feeling right at this moment

And those which are to-be felt again

My mind is a danger zone

Where there is a brew

Of intense hatred and passion

And other unparalleled perspectives

If only, minds could kill

Then I’d be the most wanted person on earth

Don’t be deceived

I may be your average girl on the outside

But within the boundaries of my inner self

Is entirely a different story

A friend once said, we’re ludicrously good at acting normal

Well… I couldn’t agree more on what she said

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home