Wednesday, June 15, 2005

teka..iniisip ko pa ang titol-to-be(wahehe!!)

Words are melting

Just when I thought, they’d be holding up

They keep telling

That I should be enjoying life

Once more, I bleed

And a part of me dies

Blissful notions are stuck

Somewhere in between oblivion

And inescapable madness

A lot of hopeful hearts dare to see me

But I’m afraid they’d never understand

I’m afraid to be left out once again

I’m hesitating

On the thought you’d be expecting

But I would love to see you

Befriend you in a special kind of way

Unsure you’ll catch my drift

I feel so insecure ‘bout myself

I wish I could hold you

In my heart

Cuddle you inside

Until you say, you’ll never leave my side

But I know you must be free

Co’z I knew how hard it is to be constrained and restricted

I don’t want to be dependent

On the thought you’ll always be there

But I’m missing you like hell

More than ever

And the comical conversations we have

Each time you’d call

What a girl to do?

Where should I put myself with you?

I like you this much

And so do you

At least, that’s what you told me so

So please help me make it through

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home