Thank you...for whatever it is, i should be thankful about!!!
Stupid little me
To have thought
I’ve found a friend in you
I know this battle with loneliness
Could really exhaust
Even the enduring hearts
Though I never really expected
That of all people,
You’d be the first one to quit
Holding on and resisting
The constant call for us to falter
That happiness is not that far away from us
Can you still recall?
How I used to say that life sucks
And that I’m sick of putting up with it
But didn’t it occur to you
That somehow you’re partly the reason why
I’m still latching on to this senselessness
Somehow, I felt like I’ve someone
To understand, what I’ve been going through
That someone can relate to me
Even on a different level
Now you’ve crushed my only hope
To revive my rotten self, from the mire
Still I thank you
For making me understand
That no true friends, really does exist
Thank you for making me see
How foolish it is to ache for something
That’s unreal and supposedly as friendship is
Now I’ve learned by heart
I should never ever trust
Even the sweetest tongues
Those who seek my vulnerability
Just so, they can pretend
That they understand someone as complex as me


3 Comments:
was it Shakespeare who once said that life is a stage?
well, then, I am a lousy actor
couldn’t keep up with the pace
of how ‘cut’ could rudely interrupt ‘action’
am losing myself
amidst the chaos around
thankfully I found a colleague in you
who listened to every line I deliver
…oh, you shouldn’t have
for I lured you into the pit
of nothingness with me
I wanna stay away
from the glare of the punishing light
instead, embrace the muted darkness
for it will never ask ‘when’, ‘how’ and ‘why’
…but I’d have to rest for a while
so that when I act once again
I’m not half-blind
and I could discard the script of my life
i hate to linger when i say goodbye...handito pa rin ako at nagbabasa ng blog mo
i've a lot to say, a lot to ask...but then, just when i'm beginning to write it down...they were all drowned by my emotions.
nakakalungkot lng, nakakamiss, at nakakainis!!!
wala lang...
ikaw lang,ako ay noranian
Post a Comment
<< Home