Life Sucks....Big Time!!!!!
Why am I here…?
Why do I feel…?
Why does depression,
Must always be a part
Of my everyday routine
So many times,
I tried to make-believe
Everything’s just a dream
But I never wake up from it
I prayed
I hoped
I wished
Even longed for death
An easy escape
For someone so weak of heart
For someone
Who, can no longer fight
The constant tussle with life
I’ve thought ‘bout it
Comparing myself
To those who are
Far worse than me
It made no difference in the end
My hell still remains to be hell
My pains continue to live on
No other option, but to desire
That one thing we’re ‘bout to go through eventually
Still I don’t understand
Why some self-proclaimed
Life gurus measure up my life
With others who are going through
The rough times
As if, by that I’ll be elated
As if, by that I’ll feel better
What it only did,
Was to confirm the truth that life sucks!!!


6 Comments:
measuring your life?
....yes measuring...
.... someone just did measured me up or my life rather, by comparing me to others
nobody's measuring you milli, it is only you who can count the breaths you take in or squeeze the flicker out of your eyes
i may say things you dont approve of, shine may say another, abel may have a mouthful of opinions but in the end all of us are just passersby...kung di na natin makaya walang pumipigil sa atin na humiga na lang basta sa lansangan
i think the beauty of life lies in the knowledge that we are unable to fathom another's misery because if we could, it aint 'misery' but is just 'imagery' that could be seen by anyone who happens by
...or i could be wrong, i am not preaching or anything...i'm not even trying to make you see my way
ayan... ayan... measure maesure p kasi... npglitan ka tuloy ni lolo mela... measurin kita jan th!!!
hehehe di ko sya pinapagalitan noh...ako yata pinaparinggan nya dahil ayaw nya compare ko sya sa friend ko buhuhuhu!!!!!
ahahahaha...oisst pam..di kaw un noh.. isang tao dito samen..hmmp!!!
...kala mo nman kng cno syang magaling,pwe!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home