Sunday, April 03, 2005

for your baby

Your brown eyes shine brighter than the magnificent sun

Your lips are like elegant flower buds drenched with the morning mist

I love the way your wine-colored hair tousles itself with the gentle wind

While that adorable nose reminds me of a cuddly little baby

I don’t know why…

But every time I’m with you I become so poetic

Not even the sweetest sugar could be compared to you

Your sheer presence stimulates the artist in me

I’m able to appreciate nature in all its glory

When you smile at me

I feel like a thousand stars came down from heaven to bathe me with its wondrous sparkles

Just like a dream come true

I found my soul mate in you

The gods must have heard my prayer

For they sent you to me for inspiration

What magic do you have?

That I would find myself enchanted every time I look at you

And when you glance my way

I melt like snow on the Himalayas during summertime

Because of you, the light never turns to grey

It’s always a sunny sunshine day

Because of you I’m able to do things I’ve never done before

Songs unfinished are now furnished with beautiful words and melody

And the nights spent with you have never been so romantic

Hollow thoughts that I used to have are now replaced with amorous fantasy

My only hope would be… to spend eternity with you

That this delightful rendezvous would cease to end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home